- fingerprint scanner
The MorphoSmart 1300 Series (or MSO 1300 Series) is a range of compact biometric USB devices. They use Morpho's patented optical technology and fingerprint algorithms, both acknowledged worldwide for their high levels of performance and their exceptional robustness. Morpho fingerprint technology is ranked #1 by NIST for accuracy. The MorphoSmart 1300 Series offers a reliable, ergonomic and cost-effective solution for enrollment, identity verification and user identification. Their match-on-device or match-on-card functions guarantee the faultless protection of information and the security of desktop applications.
Features at a Glance :
- All-in-one solution: superior performance Enrollment, Verification and Identification
- FIPS 201 and MINEX compliant Feature Extractor & Matcher onboard
- FBI PIV IQS certification and fake finger detection available
- Extensive security features, including encryption and digital signature
- Smartcard reader variants for Match-on-Card applications
- SDK is available for integration into Windows, Linux and Android.
- Sensor size: 14x22 mm
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Fast processing: authentication < 0,6 sec., identification < 0,8 sec. in 1:1000 identification mode (including detection, encoding and matching)
- Accuracy: FAR can be configured down to 0,00000001 depending on the security requirement
- Dimensions: 67 x 38 x 15 mm
- Gujarat, Goa, Maharashtra
11, Agboatwala Building, Ground Floor, 9, Topiwala Lane, Near Hanuman Temple, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400007, India