- 6.00 - 10.00 INR
- 2 Grams (g)
Mifare cards are designed for convenient, fast transactions. The cardholder does not need to stop at the card reader for the card to be read. This high-speed processing allows for high throughput at gates, boarding areas, and toll booths. Mifare cards can even remain in a wallet or purse during the transaction.
Mifare cards are compatible with existing Mifare infrastructures. The cards are available in 100% PVC or composite PVC-PET, 1 or 4 kByte EEPROM read/write memory, and with or without a magnetic stripe.
MIFARE Classic 1K Cards Specifications :
- 200 1K Mifare contactless smart cards per package
- 13.56 MHz
- 1 kByte, organized in 16 sectors with 4 blocks of 16 bytes each (one block contacts 16 bytes)
- Operating distance: Up to 10 cm (depending on antenna geometry)
- Contactless transmission of data and energy supply without a battery
- Typical transaction speed is <100 ms
- Data retention of 10 years
- Each card has a unique serial number
- Features a glossy finish and a printable surface in your choice of PVC or PVC-PET
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 15-20 Per Day
- 3-4 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Thermocol Packing and Carton Box.
- All India
11, Agboatwala Building, Ground Floor, 9, Topiwala Lane, Near Hanuman Temple, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400007, India