The BU-353-S4 is powered by a SiRF Star IV GPS chipset, and will provide you with superior performance in urban canyons, and in dense foliage. With the SiRF CGEE (Client Generated Extended Ephemeris) technology, has the capability of predicting satellite positions for up to 3 days in advance, and will deliver a CGEE-start time of less than 15 seconds under most conditions without any network assistance. The bu-353-S4's MicroPower mode allows the receiver to stay in a hot start-like condition almost continuously while consuming very little power.
- SiRF Star IV High Performance GPS chipset.
- High sensitivity (Tracking Sensitivity: -159 dBm).
- Extremely fast TTFF (Time To First Fix) at low signal level.
- Support NMEA 0183 data protocol.
- Built-in SuperCap to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition.
- Built-in patch antenna.
- Super-cohesive magnetic for mounting on the car
- USB interface connection port.
- Waterproof and non-slip on the bottom.
Product Details :
Adhar Gps Tracking
11, Agboatwala Building, Ground Floor, 9, Topiwala Lane, Near Hanuman Temple, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400007, India